Factors affecting Vietnam-Israel relations - approach from international relations theory
Abstract: On the basis of analyzing major theoretical schools on international relations including Realism, Liberalism and Constructivism, the author has identified 3 levels of analyzing factors: individual, nation and system. The research reveals that Vietnam-Israel relations are influenced by those factors at different levels. While the relations are not much impacted by individuals, they can be affected at national levels with such factors as domestic situation, national identity, two sides’ needs and historical factors. Strongly-affecting factors of Vietnam-Israel relations at system level include multi-polarity, methods of gathering forces, strategic competition among major powers, globalization, scientific and technological revolution, global and security issues.
- 1 Understanding democratic leadership in Ho Chi Minh’ thought
- 2 Renewing the method of political and cultural education for university students in Vietnam today to meet practical demands
- 3 Cybersecurity in electronic news agencies in Vietnam today
- 4 Requirements for training political theory lecturers, contributing to protecting the Party's ideological foundation, countering wrong and hostile viewpoints today
- 5 Developing television talk show hosting skills
- 6 Grasping the flag of national independence and socialism, combining the right tasks of anti-imperialism and anti-feudalism from 1930 to 1945
Requirements for training political theory lecturers, contributing to protecting the Party's ideological foundation, countering wrong and hostile viewpoints today
Abstract: One of the challenges facing our Party in the current context is the task of protecting the Party's ideological foundation, fighting against wrong and hostile viewpoints, as stated in Resolution No. 35-NQ/TW of the 12th Central Committee. Political theory lecturers, through their lectures and research, will provide knowledge to shape and develop a scientific worldview, a revolutionary worldview, and strengthen the trust of learners in the Party's leadership and the state's policies and laws. They will equip learners with the skills to identify issues as well as counter wrong and hostile viewpoints. Therefore, political theory lecturers must develop in terms of quantity, quality, structure, expertise, professionalism, skills, capabilities, and moral qualities to meet the increasing demands of teaching and protecting the Party's ideological foundation.