Applying Information Technology in Accounting for Synergy between Academic and Scientific Works at the Academy of Journalism and Communication
For the last few years, the Academy of Journalism and Communication has initiated several management solutions to utilize information technology in key areas of activities such as training, scientific management, and accounting with the software. However, information technology in accounting has not created the connection and synergy between academic and scientific works. In other words, these activities are isolated and separated. Therefore, it is important to research the application of information technology in accounting, training, and research in order to ensure the connection, exchange, and effective, accurate, and precise accounting at the Academy of Journalism and Communication.
- 1 Factors affecting contents of press - media in the context of globalization
- 2 External Journalism and the Challenges of the 4.0 Industrial Revolution
- 3 Significance of the fight against corruption and negative phenomena in Party building and construction today
- 4 Protecting the Party's ideological foundation at the Academy of Journalism and Journalism: contributions, limitations and arisen issues
- 5 Building and rectifying morality in the Party based on Ho Chi Minh's thought, contributing to building Party-people close relationship
- 6 Russian October Revolution 1917 and the establishment of the Communist International
Abstract: Russian October Revolution of 1917 was the event of greatest international significance in the twentieth century, strongly influencing the world revolution, encouraging and promoting the self-liberation struggle of the working class, the oppressed peoples and the progressive humanity. For the international communist and workers' movements, the victory of the Russian October Revolution created a trend of combining Marxism with the workers' movement, establishing proletarian political parties in Asia. Therefore, the Russian October Revolution played an important role in preparing conditions, both in theory and organization, for the rallying of proletarian revolutionary forces on a worldwide scale.