Approaches in Media Education in the Current Context of International Integration
There are three main approaches to media education in the world, including the theoretical or academic education, the applied or practical education and the hybrid. Each higher education institution has their own approach, model and secret of education, which contributes to their ranking and identity. The approach is the reflection of education philosophy, professional concept and in many cases it is the expression of political stance and ideological way. Therefore, it is essential for media schools to identify their consistent and clear approach to education.
- 1 Factors affecting contents of press - media in the context of globalization
- 2 External Journalism and the Challenges of the 4.0 Industrial Revolution
- 3 Significance of the fight against corruption and negative phenomena in Party building and construction today
- 4 Protecting the Party's ideological foundation at the Academy of Journalism and Journalism: contributions, limitations and arisen issues
- 5 Building and rectifying morality in the Party based on Ho Chi Minh's thought, contributing to building Party-people close relationship
- 6 Russian October Revolution 1917 and the establishment of the Communist International
Publishing political theory books is a task under the direct leadership of the Party Central Committee. After more than 20 years implementing Directive No. 20-CT/TW dated 27th January 2003 of the 9th-tenure secretariat, the task has basically met the demand for political theory books of officials, party members and people. It has become a channel for disseminating the Party's guidelines and policies, the State's policies and laws. Also, it has made an important contribution to protecting the Party’s ideological foundation, fighting against wrong and hostile views. The publications’ contents have far-reaching influence on theoretical and political issues, raising political awareness of party members to firmly trust the leadership of the Party and State.