Audiobooks and the New Preference in the Current Reading Culture
We are living in the age of information, also known as the electronic era and new media, which is the breakthrough of humankind in invention and information dissemination with the transformation from analog to digital technology. The birth of electronic smart devices has changed the reading preference from print books to electronic books, especially audiobooks. The benefits that audiobooks bring creates the trend for new preference in the reading culture.
- 1 Factors affecting contents of press - media in the context of globalization
- 2 External Journalism and the Challenges of the 4.0 Industrial Revolution
- 3 Significance of the fight against corruption and negative phenomena in Party building and construction today
- 4 Protecting the Party's ideological foundation at the Academy of Journalism and Journalism: contributions, limitations and arisen issues
- 5 Building and rectifying morality in the Party based on Ho Chi Minh's thought, contributing to building Party-people close relationship
- 6 Russian October Revolution 1917 and the establishment of the Communist International
Publishing political theory books is a task under the direct leadership of the Party Central Committee. After more than 20 years implementing Directive No. 20-CT/TW dated 27th January 2003 of the 9th-tenure secretariat, the task has basically met the demand for political theory books of officials, party members and people. It has become a channel for disseminating the Party's guidelines and policies, the State's policies and laws. Also, it has made an important contribution to protecting the Party’s ideological foundation, fighting against wrong and hostile views. The publications’ contents have far-reaching influence on theoretical and political issues, raising political awareness of party members to firmly trust the leadership of the Party and State.