Defending Party’s Ideological Foundation: Important and Urgent Solutions for Successful Implementation of the 13th National Party Congress
Defending Party’s ideological foundation and criticizing wrong, hostile views has been a continuous fight since the Party was born and led the People in the revolution for national independence, country union and development in the path of socialism. This article describes the attack on Party’s ideological foundation by hostile and reactionary forces, the achievements and limitations in defending the Party’s ideological foundation and the solutions to protect Party’s ideology in the new situation.
- 1 Globalization and issues in the formation of Vietnamese spiritual value system
- 2 Promoting the Vanguard Role of Party Members in the Vietnamese Working Class Today
- 3 Significance of the fight against corruption and negative phenomena in Party building and construction today
- 4 External Journalism and the Challenges of the 4.0 Industrial Revolution
- 5 Factors affecting contents of press - media in the context of globalization
- 6 Protecting the Party's ideological foundation at the Academy of Journalism and Journalism: contributions, limitations and arisen issues
Abstract: External journalism is being strongly influenced by the fourth technological revolution. A paradigm shift emerges in a manner that makes communicators change their awareness and ways of approaching the public with a new messages, new channels, and perception of a new generation of audience. These challenges require the system of external journalism to actively innovate, especially in the field of journalists’ training.