Methods and forms of defending Party’s ideological foundation, combating wrong and hostile views in theoretical field
Defending Party’s ideological foundation is actually protecting the Party, the political credo, Party’s directions, Marxism, Leninism and Ho Chi Minh’s thought at the same time reinforcing people’s trust in the Party, ideological foundation of the Party and working class in Vietnam. This is achieved not only with theoretical arguments, words or resolution but also with practical actions, “consistency of words and actions”, construction and reform of the Party in order to make our party a scientific, revolutionary and human one of the working class and the nation.
- 1 Globalization and issues in the formation of Vietnamese spiritual value system
- 2 Promoting the Vanguard Role of Party Members in the Vietnamese Working Class Today
- 3 Significance of the fight against corruption and negative phenomena in Party building and construction today
- 4 External Journalism and the Challenges of the 4.0 Industrial Revolution
- 5 Factors affecting contents of press - media in the context of globalization
- 6 Protecting the Party's ideological foundation at the Academy of Journalism and Journalism: contributions, limitations and arisen issues
Significance of the fight against corruption and negative phenomena in Party building and construction today
Abstract: Fighting and preventing corruption and negativity is one of the necessary tasks to clean up the Party. The results of this task have great significance, serving as an extremely important practical foundation to prove the correctness, science and revolution in our Party's guidelines and leadership. It becomes a sharp weapon to fight against reactionary and hostile forces on all fronts, firmly defending the Party’s ideological foundation.