Methods and forms of defending Party’s ideological foundation, combating wrong and hostile views in theoretical field
Defending Party’s ideological foundation is actually protecting the Party, the political credo, Party’s directions, Marxism, Leninism and Ho Chi Minh’s thought at the same time reinforcing people’s trust in the Party, ideological foundation of the Party and working class in Vietnam. This is achieved not only with theoretical arguments, words or resolution but also with practical actions, “consistency of words and actions”, construction and reform of the Party in order to make our party a scientific, revolutionary and human one of the working class and the nation.
- 1 Understanding democratic leadership in Ho Chi Minh’ thought
- 2 Renewing the method of political and cultural education for university students in Vietnam today to meet practical demands
- 3 Cybersecurity in electronic news agencies in Vietnam today
- 4 Requirements for training political theory lecturers, contributing to protecting the Party's ideological foundation, countering wrong and hostile viewpoints today
- 5 Developing television talk show hosting skills
- 6 Grasping the flag of national independence and socialism, combining the right tasks of anti-imperialism and anti-feudalism from 1930 to 1945
Abstract: Currently, television talk shows remain one of the popular program formats on television, both worldwide and in Vietnam. Late-night talk shows or entertainment-oriented talk shows like "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon" (on NBC, USA) are still among the programs that attract viewers. The official YouTube channel for this show has up to 30.5 million subscribers. In Vietnam, entertainment-oriented talk shows also receive significant attention, such as "Late-night talk" (VTV3). Additionally, programs with a more serious and analytical focus also maintain their position, like "Events and comments" (VTV1), which has been broadcasting for over 20 years. In the current competitive information landscape, watching a 15 to 30-minute talk on television is a challenge for the audience. It requires the hosts and participants, especially the show hosts, to have specific skills to make the program engaging.