Enhancing the quality of selecting, consulting and evaluating scientific research at the Academy of Journalism and Communication
The management of scientific research at the Academy of Journalism and Communication (Academy) has achieved remarkable results. However, there is still shortcoming in managing the process of doing scientific research. In order to promote the achievements and overcome the limitations in selecting, consulting and evaluating scientific research at the Academy, it is important to implement a series of solutions.
- 1 Factors affecting contents of press - media in the context of globalization
- 2 Significance of the fight against corruption and negative phenomena in Party building and construction today
- 3 Protecting the Party's ideological foundation at the Academy of Journalism and Journalism: contributions, limitations and arisen issues
- 4 Building and rectifying morality in the Party based on Ho Chi Minh's thought, contributing to building Party-people close relationship
- 5 Russian October Revolution 1917 and the establishment of the Communist International
- 6 Promoting the role of publishing political theory books to fight against wrong and hostile views
Publishing political theory books is a task under the direct leadership of the Party Central Committee. After more than 20 years implementing Directive No. 20-CT/TW dated 27th January 2003 of the 9th-tenure secretariat, the task has basically met the demand for political theory books of officials, party members and people. It has become a channel for disseminating the Party's guidelines and policies, the State's policies and laws. Also, it has made an important contribution to protecting the Party’s ideological foundation, fighting against wrong and hostile views. The publications’ contents have far-reaching influence on theoretical and political issues, raising political awareness of party members to firmly trust the leadership of the Party and State.