Historical and contemporary value of Ho Chi Minh’s journey to find way to save the country
Abstract: On 5th June 1911, Ho Chi Minh with the alias Van Ba left Nha Rong port to travel to France on the Amiral Latouche-Tréville steamer, creating a milestone and turning point to the revolution and nation of Vietnam. 110 years have passed and the path to national independence and socialism, which he identified, transforms our poor, hungry and miserable country into an independent, free and happy Vietnam, who is a sovereign and increasingly prosperous country. The historical and contemporary value of the event remains relevant and serves as the source of inspiration for our Party to continue the cause of “national independence and socialism” that He first started.
- 1 Factors affecting contents of press - media in the context of globalization
- 2 Significance of the fight against corruption and negative phenomena in Party building and construction today
- 3 Protecting the Party's ideological foundation at the Academy of Journalism and Journalism: contributions, limitations and arisen issues
- 4 Building and rectifying morality in the Party based on Ho Chi Minh's thought, contributing to building Party-people close relationship
- 5 Russian October Revolution 1917 and the establishment of the Communist International
- 6 Promoting the role of publishing political theory books to fight against wrong and hostile views
Building and rectifying morality in the Party based on Ho Chi Minh's thought, contributing to building Party-people close relationship
Abstract: Building a close relationship between the Party and the people based on Ho Chi Minh's thought is a principle clearly demonstrating the nature of the Communist Party which always struggles for the revolutionary cause of the Communist Party of Vietnam, the working class and fight for the interests of the entire working people and the whole nation. The Party-people close relationship is the source of strength and also an important building content of a Marxist Party. In order to further strengthen this relationship, it is necessary to pay more attention to Party building and rectification, especially in terms of morality.