Online Education Models and Experiences in the US
Online education is named differently in different contexts and countries. Also known as distance education, borderless education, integrated learning, online education is not only the popular trend in the world but also the objective requirement in the current pandemic. USA is one of the leading countries in online education, providing the students with more opportunities and choices of education. This article discusses the models and experiences in online education in US.
Source: Journal of Political Theory and Communications, no 4 (2020).
- 1 The Importance of Economic Policy Communication in Vietnam Press Nowadays
- 2 Ho Chi Minh's thought on promoting revolutionary moral education, enhancing Party culture building
- 3 The book of General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong, a handbook on the fight against corruption and negativity in Vietnam that provides lessons of self-examination and self-correction for current cadres and party members
- 4 Criticizing wrong, hostile views that deny the socialist-oriented market economy in Vietnam
- 5 Impact of the international and regional situation on the current work of communicating and educating
The Importance of Economic Policy Communication in Vietnam Press Nowadays
Abstract: Policy communication is an important task and function of the government at all levels. Economic policies play an extremely important role in the development and prosperity of the country. But policy communication in the Vietnamese press still has some limitations. In many cases, policy communication is still one-way. In recent years, policy makers and press agencies have cooperated in policy communication process, however, in some government ministries, policy communication activities have been neglected. Through mass communication channels with different characteristics and functions, the Government's policies will be widely spread to everyone in the society. Economic policies of the Party and Government are communicated to the people through mass media channels, so communicating policies to the public is the essential task of press agencies in Vietnam.