The New Signs of Protestantism in the Ethnic Minority Communities in Northwest Region
Having gone through more than 30 years of promotion and development, Protestantism has become a social and religious entity, which has strong ties in the ethnic minority communities in the Northwest region. The development of Protestantism in this region has gone through different stages and has a multifaceted and complicated impact on life in the Northwest region. Currently, Protestantism has started new moves with complicated signs. This article summarizes the new signs of this religion and proposes some recommendations to solve Protestantism issues in the Northwest region.
- 1 Factors affecting contents of press - media in the context of globalization
- 2 External Journalism and the Challenges of the 4.0 Industrial Revolution
- 3 Significance of the fight against corruption and negative phenomena in Party building and construction today
- 4 Protecting the Party's ideological foundation at the Academy of Journalism and Journalism: contributions, limitations and arisen issues
- 5 Building and rectifying morality in the Party based on Ho Chi Minh's thought, contributing to building Party-people close relationship
- 6 Russian October Revolution 1917 and the establishment of the Communist International
Abstract: Russian October Revolution of 1917 was the event of greatest international significance in the twentieth century, strongly influencing the world revolution, encouraging and promoting the self-liberation struggle of the working class, the oppressed peoples and the progressive humanity. For the international communist and workers' movements, the victory of the Russian October Revolution created a trend of combining Marxism with the workers' movement, establishing proletarian political parties in Asia. Therefore, the Russian October Revolution played an important role in preparing conditions, both in theory and organization, for the rallying of proletarian revolutionary forces on a worldwide scale.