Innovating the Archive Work at the Academy of Journalism and Communication
Ever since the establishment on 16th January 1962, the Academy of Journalism and Communication keeps developing despite the fact that it has changed different names and belonged to different parent organizations. The cross-cutting function of the Academy is to educate and train people in the field of political science, ideology, journalism and communication. The development of the Academy is attributed to the administration in general and the archive in particular.
- 1 Factors affecting contents of press - media in the context of globalization
- 2 External Journalism and the Challenges of the 4.0 Industrial Revolution
- 3 Significance of the fight against corruption and negative phenomena in Party building and construction today
- 4 Protecting the Party's ideological foundation at the Academy of Journalism and Journalism: contributions, limitations and arisen issues
- 5 Building and rectifying morality in the Party based on Ho Chi Minh's thought, contributing to building Party-people close relationship
- 6 Russian October Revolution 1917 and the establishment of the Communist International
Abstract: Russian October Revolution of 1917 was the event of greatest international significance in the twentieth century, strongly influencing the world revolution, encouraging and promoting the self-liberation struggle of the working class, the oppressed peoples and the progressive humanity. For the international communist and workers' movements, the victory of the Russian October Revolution created a trend of combining Marxism with the workers' movement, establishing proletarian political parties in Asia. Therefore, the Russian October Revolution played an important role in preparing conditions, both in theory and organization, for the rallying of proletarian revolutionary forces on a worldwide scale.