Journalists and Selection Capacity
In this article, the author discusses the holistic approach to understand journalists and competence (or skill) of selection so as to clarify the awareness and training method for the journalists to improve the qualities, which they are weak at in the new working condition and environment.
- 1 Factors affecting contents of press - media in the context of globalization
- 2 External Journalism and the Challenges of the 4.0 Industrial Revolution
- 3 Significance of the fight against corruption and negative phenomena in Party building and construction today
- 4 Protecting the Party's ideological foundation at the Academy of Journalism and Journalism: contributions, limitations and arisen issues
- 5 Building and rectifying morality in the Party based on Ho Chi Minh's thought, contributing to building Party-people close relationship
- 6 Russian October Revolution 1917 and the establishment of the Communist International
Abstract: The press and media play the central role in the context of globalization. The information in the press and media becomes important to all areas of life. Research on journalism, global communication in social and international relations adds important insights to the study of politics and sociology. The increasingly global influence of contents requires the press- media to understand and embrace global trends. Besides, the press-media also face difficulties in connecting information and adapting to cultural diversity.