Marketing industry under the impact of industrial revolution 4.0
Abstract: In recent decades, the advancement of societies, technologies, and communication have exerted certain impacts on how marketing approaches and brings values to customers. From the industrial revolution 1.0 to 4.0, perspectives on marketing management have gradually changed, reflecting on the development of the marketing concepts and reorienting long-term strategies. Thoroughly researching into these aspects will help enterprises keep up with the era and prepare for future challenges.
- 1 Factors affecting contents of press - media in the context of globalization
- 2 Significance of the fight against corruption and negative phenomena in Party building and construction today
- 3 Protecting the Party's ideological foundation at the Academy of Journalism and Journalism: contributions, limitations and arisen issues
- 4 Building and rectifying morality in the Party based on Ho Chi Minh's thought, contributing to building Party-people close relationship
- 5 Russian October Revolution 1917 and the establishment of the Communist International
- 6 Promoting the role of publishing political theory books to fight against wrong and hostile views
Publishing political theory books is a task under the direct leadership of the Party Central Committee. After more than 20 years implementing Directive No. 20-CT/TW dated 27th January 2003 of the 9th-tenure secretariat, the task has basically met the demand for political theory books of officials, party members and people. It has become a channel for disseminating the Party's guidelines and policies, the State's policies and laws. Also, it has made an important contribution to protecting the Party’s ideological foundation, fighting against wrong and hostile views. The publications’ contents have far-reaching influence on theoretical and political issues, raising political awareness of party members to firmly trust the leadership of the Party and State.