Promoting scientific research, technological development and innovation in Vietnam’s universities in the context of the 4th industrial revolution
Abstract: Universities are among three components of the national innovation system, serving as venues for scientific research and technological development as well as "incubators" to create human resources for scientific and technological innovation. Under the impact of the industrial revolution 4.0, promoting science - technology and innovation activities in universities becomes an urgent task. The article presents the requirements of scientific research, technological development and innovation for universities. It also analyzes the current situation and solutions to promote science - technology activities in Vietnam’s universities in the context of the industrial revolution 4.0.
- 1 Defending the Revolutionary and Scientific Nature of Ho Chi Minh’s Thought
- 2 External information activities in Vietnam’s main online newspapers of foreign affairs today
- 3 Student counseling and support activities at Academy of Journalism and Communication
- 4 Advantages, disadvantages and challenges in learning and teaching political theory online at the Academy of Journalism and Communication today
- 5 Managing sustainable social development in the field of population and development
- 6 Methods of educating political culture to university students today
Applying Ho Chi Minh thought, implementing Party’s lines and advocacies, National Assembly upholds role and responsibility to care for building culture and Vietnamese people in response to requirements of country’s fast and sustainable development
Communist Review - Being the agency that carries out the constitutional and legal rights, makes decisions on the important issues of the country and the supreme supervision of the activities of the State, the National Assembly through the periods has always done well the application of Ho Chi Minh thought, the institutionalization and concretization of the Party’s line in the building of culture and the Vietnamese people. Together with it, the organization, the mode, the style and the operation of the National Assembly are always the embodiment for the political and cultural values of Vietnam, based on the spirit of the rule of law, democracy, unity, humaneness, in service of the Fatherland and of the people.