Some thoughts of online teaching in universities today - case study of Marxist-Leninist subjects
Abstract: The outbreak and complicated development of the Covid-19 pandemic over the past 2 years has dramatically changed teaching activities of many universities. Making the most of digital platforms in the era of science and technology development to organize online teaching in schools is not only becoming popular but also redirecting teaching methods to show flexible adaptation in modern education. Assessing the current situation of online teaching is of profound importance to make appropriate adjustments to ensure teaching quality. Thereby, schools can promote the strengths of this teaching method for the stability and development of education and training at present and in the future. This article focuses on researching and surveying the current status of teaching Marxist-Leninist subjects online at universities, thereby identifying its existing achievements and proposing some fundamental solutions to organize online teaching in universities more effectively and with higher quality.
- 1 Factors affecting contents of press - media in the context of globalization
- 2 Significance of the fight against corruption and negative phenomena in Party building and construction today
- 3 Protecting the Party's ideological foundation at the Academy of Journalism and Journalism: contributions, limitations and arisen issues
- 4 Building and rectifying morality in the Party based on Ho Chi Minh's thought, contributing to building Party-people close relationship
- 5 Russian October Revolution 1917 and the establishment of the Communist International
- 6 Promoting the role of publishing political theory books to fight against wrong and hostile views
Abstract: Russian October Revolution of 1917 was the event of greatest international significance in the twentieth century, strongly influencing the world revolution, encouraging and promoting the self-liberation struggle of the working class, the oppressed peoples and the progressive humanity. For the international communist and workers' movements, the victory of the Russian October Revolution created a trend of combining Marxism with the workers' movement, establishing proletarian political parties in Asia. Therefore, the Russian October Revolution played an important role in preparing conditions, both in theory and organization, for the rallying of proletarian revolutionary forces on a worldwide scale.