The Dialectical Unification of Teaching Method and Learning Method in the Fundamental Principles of Marxism and Leninism Course in Universities
The dialectical unification between teaching method and learning method has a direct influence on the effectiveness of teaching. It is important to understand the dialectical unification of teaching method and learning method in the course Fundamental Principles of Marxism and Leninism so the teaching will be effective in achieving the course objectives.
- 1 Factors affecting contents of press - media in the context of globalization
- 2 Significance of the fight against corruption and negative phenomena in Party building and construction today
- 3 Protecting the Party's ideological foundation at the Academy of Journalism and Journalism: contributions, limitations and arisen issues
- 4 Building and rectifying morality in the Party based on Ho Chi Minh's thought, contributing to building Party-people close relationship
- 5 Russian October Revolution 1917 and the establishment of the Communist International
- 6 Promoting the role of publishing political theory books to fight against wrong and hostile views
Building and rectifying morality in the Party based on Ho Chi Minh's thought, contributing to building Party-people close relationship
Abstract: Building a close relationship between the Party and the people based on Ho Chi Minh's thought is a principle clearly demonstrating the nature of the Communist Party which always struggles for the revolutionary cause of the Communist Party of Vietnam, the working class and fight for the interests of the entire working people and the whole nation. The Party-people close relationship is the source of strength and also an important building content of a Marxist Party. In order to further strengthen this relationship, it is necessary to pay more attention to Party building and rectification, especially in terms of morality.