Từ khoá : Working class
10 bài viết
Abstract: The Communist Party of Viet Nam (CPV) is the vanguard of the working class, the laborers, and the Vietnamese people. To earn this position, each Party member should be a pioneering revolutionary soldier. To promote the vanguard role of Party members in the Vietnamese working class in today’s era, each Party member is required to take the leading position in all activities, achieving success in all aspects of political theory, practice, morality, and lifestyle in the building of the Party’s organizations and the application of assigned tasks in their workplace. In addition, it is necessary for them to develop an advanced contingent of workers, who will contribute to the fulfillment of national industrialization and modernization, building the Party and developing the personnel for the political system.
- 1 New Opportunities for the International Communist Movement with Major Changes Unseen in A Century – The Development Report of the International Communist Movement from 2019 to 2020
- 2 Perspectives of the world and Vietnam on network security
- 3 Educating the Party's guidelines contributes to the struggle against wrong and hostile views today
- 4 Building a “culture for people” basing on Ho Chi Minh's thought
- 5 Promoting the role of political theory lecturers in developing theories on protecting the Party’s ideological foundation