Core knowledge and skills of communication competence in the digital era
Abstract: Communication competence in the digital era is of particular interest in the new media environment and digital transformation. The trends of media convergence, integrated media, multimedia and the rapid technological development emphasize the importance of technological knowledge and skills. Based on a survey conducted among students majoring in journalism - communication, this article systematizes important knowledge and skills constituting communication competence in the digital era.
- 1 Factors affecting contents of press - media in the context of globalization
- 2 Significance of the fight against corruption and negative phenomena in Party building and construction today
- 3 Protecting the Party's ideological foundation at the Academy of Journalism and Journalism: contributions, limitations and arisen issues
- 4 Building and rectifying morality in the Party based on Ho Chi Minh's thought, contributing to building Party-people close relationship
- 5 Russian October Revolution 1917 and the establishment of the Communist International
- 6 Promoting the role of publishing political theory books to fight against wrong and hostile views
Significance of the fight against corruption and negative phenomena in Party building and construction today
Abstract: Fighting and preventing corruption and negativity is one of the necessary tasks to clean up the Party. The results of this task have great significance, serving as an extremely important practical foundation to prove the correctness, science and revolution in our Party's guidelines and leadership. It becomes a sharp weapon to fight against reactionary and hostile forces on all fronts, firmly defending the Party’s ideological foundation.