The Management of Information in Thailand’s Social Media and the Application into Vietnam’s Context
According to a 2016 survey, 56 percent of Thailand’s 70-million population use social media. Therefore, the influence of social media on the life of Thai people cannot be denied. So how has Thailand government managed social media in order to utilize its benefits for the people and the government in the context of a strong social revolution? In March 2017 in Thailand, the research team conducted a seminar with the view to understand the reality, issues and solutions for managing information on social media in Thailand so as to develop a reference for Vietnam. This is the question that this article aims to answer.
- 1 AI technology affects journalism training in the current period
- 2 Cost-benefit analysis in determining the optimal policy option
- 3 Communist Party of Vietnam leading the Vietnam's revolutionary is inevitable
- 4 Radio and Peace
- 5 Increasing political consciousness for ethnic minorities in the Central Highlands today
- 6 Role of press and public opinion in building people’s trust in the fight against corruption and negativity in Vietnam today
Abstract: The Charter of the United Nations states: “…Since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defense of peace must be constructed”(1). In 2023, in the context of global instability and armed conflicts, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) selected the message for World Radio Day as "Radio and Peace". Radio and Peace" aims to highlight the role radio plays in promoting peace and security, reducing conflict, and promoting reconciliation and tolerance among people.