The Oversight of the US Congress
In addition to law-making activities and others, the US Congress has an important role in oversight. The US congressional oversight is very complicated and diversified. It is the method of supervision and influence that Congress uses in order to track, monitor, adjust and affect the whole process of the federal state. This article analyses and evaluates the oversight activities in order to clarify the role, importance and interaction of Congress in the political system of the US.
- 1 Factors affecting contents of press - media in the context of globalization
- 2 External Journalism and the Challenges of the 4.0 Industrial Revolution
- 3 Significance of the fight against corruption and negative phenomena in Party building and construction today
- 4 Protecting the Party's ideological foundation at the Academy of Journalism and Journalism: contributions, limitations and arisen issues
- 5 Building and rectifying morality in the Party based on Ho Chi Minh's thought, contributing to building Party-people close relationship
- 6 Russian October Revolution 1917 and the establishment of the Communist International
Building and rectifying morality in the Party based on Ho Chi Minh's thought, contributing to building Party-people close relationship
Abstract: Building a close relationship between the Party and the people based on Ho Chi Minh's thought is a principle clearly demonstrating the nature of the Communist Party which always struggles for the revolutionary cause of the Communist Party of Vietnam, the working class and fight for the interests of the entire working people and the whole nation. The Party-people close relationship is the source of strength and also an important building content of a Marxist Party. In order to further strengthen this relationship, it is necessary to pay more attention to Party building and rectification, especially in terms of morality.