The View of the Party and State of Vietnam about the Relationship with Big Countries Today
In the relationship with big countries, the Party and State of Vietnam prioritize the development of external economic relations, enlarging and diversifying the market, attracting more capital and technology for the industrialization and modernization and establishing interwoven interests with different partners. Balancing relationship with big countries is a consistent direction of the Party and State of Vietnam since the Cold War. The reality of external relations and the achievements of the last 30 years have confirmed the validity of this strategic policy.
- 1 Some issues regarding the leadership style of strategic-level officials in our country today
- 2 Generating work motivation for the public administrative workforce in Vietnam today
- 3 President Ho Chi Minh - The visionary of the patriotic emulation movement
- 4 Cybersecurity in electronic news agencies in Vietnam today
- 5 Renewing the method of political and cultural education for university students in Vietnam today to meet practical demands
- 6 Understanding democratic leadership in Ho Chi Minh’ thought
Requirements for training political theory lecturers, contributing to protecting the Party's ideological foundation, countering wrong and hostile viewpoints today
Abstract: One of the challenges facing our Party in the current context is the task of protecting the Party's ideological foundation, fighting against wrong and hostile viewpoints, as stated in Resolution No. 35-NQ/TW of the 12th Central Committee. Political theory lecturers, through their lectures and research, will provide knowledge to shape and develop a scientific worldview, a revolutionary worldview, and strengthen the trust of learners in the Party's leadership and the state's policies and laws. They will equip learners with the skills to identify issues as well as counter wrong and hostile viewpoints. Therefore, political theory lecturers must develop in terms of quantity, quality, structure, expertise, professionalism, skills, capabilities, and moral qualities to meet the increasing demands of teaching and protecting the Party's ideological foundation.