Protecting Cultural Security in Cyberspace in the Perspective of Journalism
The rapid development of science and technology is increasingly important to the development of each country. However, this development threatens the cultural identity, which need to be protected and preserved. Several big countries, who have the intention of cultural domination, have tried to promote their cultural values, language, customs to all over the world through modern media and gradually transform the consumption habits and lifestyle of different nations in the world. The beauty of traditional culture and customs of many countries, including Vietnam is tainted because of several negative factors injected by different means of communication. One of those is the toxic culture, which is disseminated and popularized in the cyberspace.
- 1 Factors affecting contents of press - media in the context of globalization
- 2 Significance of the fight against corruption and negative phenomena in Party building and construction today
- 3 Protecting the Party's ideological foundation at the Academy of Journalism and Journalism: contributions, limitations and arisen issues
- 4 Building and rectifying morality in the Party based on Ho Chi Minh's thought, contributing to building Party-people close relationship
- 5 Russian October Revolution 1917 and the establishment of the Communist International
- 6 Promoting the role of publishing political theory books to fight against wrong and hostile views
Building and rectifying morality in the Party based on Ho Chi Minh's thought, contributing to building Party-people close relationship
Abstract: Building a close relationship between the Party and the people based on Ho Chi Minh's thought is a principle clearly demonstrating the nature of the Communist Party which always struggles for the revolutionary cause of the Communist Party of Vietnam, the working class and fight for the interests of the entire working people and the whole nation. The Party-people close relationship is the source of strength and also an important building content of a Marxist Party. In order to further strengthen this relationship, it is necessary to pay more attention to Party building and rectification, especially in terms of morality.