Solutions to Enhance the Access to Information about Basic Social Services for the People
Information has become an essential need and a valuable tool for people to exercise their rights and participate in the state management and social management. Therefore, information access has become one of the fundamental human rights. The access to information about all sectors of the society will help the citizens to understand their rights, benefits and responsibilities. In order to enjoy the benefits of social services, the people must be able to access to the information about these services first.
- 1 Some issues regarding the leadership style of strategic-level officials in our country today
- 2 Generating work motivation for the public administrative workforce in Vietnam today
- 3 President Ho Chi Minh - The visionary of the patriotic emulation movement
- 4 Cybersecurity in electronic news agencies in Vietnam today
- 5 Renewing the method of political and cultural education for university students in Vietnam today to meet practical demands
- 6 Understanding democratic leadership in Ho Chi Minh’ thought
Grasping the flag of national independence and socialism, combining the right tasks of anti-imperialism and anti-feudalism from 1930 to 1945
Abstract: During the leadership of the Vietnamese revolution (1930-1945), based on flexibly and creatively applying viewpoints of Communist International and Vietnamese reality, the Communist Party of Vietnam led the successful August Revolution in 1945, achieving independence for the people. The key to this victory was the Party's consistent pursuit of national independence and socialism, effectively addressing the tasks of anti-imperialism and anti-feudalism.