Competence-based Education in Media and Communications
While the traditional teaching method focuses on transferring knowledge from teachers to the learners, competence-based education motivates them to acquire, create and translate knowledge into reality effectively. Competence-based education is to train the capacity and active thinking so the learners know how to make the best out of other people’s knowledge and apply what they have learnt into real-life situations. Based on the concept and experiences of competence-based education, the author proposes some recommendations to standardize the media and communication programs at the Academy of Journalism and Communication in particular and in the country in general.
- The Meaning of the Manuscript “Correcting the Working Habits” to the Enhancement of Ethical Quality of the Party Members and Cadres
- Reality of Accessing 10 Rules of Moral Conduct among Media Students and Recommendations
- A Discussion on the Experiences of Teaching Vietnamese Language to Foreign Students at the Academy of Journalism and Communication
- 1 Factors affecting contents of press - media in the context of globalization
- 2 External Journalism and the Challenges of the 4.0 Industrial Revolution
- 3 Significance of the fight against corruption and negative phenomena in Party building and construction today
- 4 Protecting the Party's ideological foundation at the Academy of Journalism and Journalism: contributions, limitations and arisen issues
- 5 Building and rectifying morality in the Party based on Ho Chi Minh's thought, contributing to building Party-people close relationship
- 6 Russian October Revolution 1917 and the establishment of the Communist International
Abstract: The press and media play the central role in the context of globalization. The information in the press and media becomes important to all areas of life. Research on journalism, global communication in social and international relations adds important insights to the study of politics and sociology. The increasingly global influence of contents requires the press- media to understand and embrace global trends. Besides, the press-media also face difficulties in connecting information and adapting to cultural diversity.