Issues in defending Party’s ideological foundation, combating wrong, hostile views in teaching and researching at the Academy of Journalism and Communication
The article identifies the connection between teaching and researching with combating wrong, hostile views in recent years at the Academy of Journalism and Communication. The outcome of these activities is proven by the flexible, creative application of theory into practice, the employment of active teaching methods in political theory, journalism, and communication courses. It also provides scientific foundation from scientific projects, articles in the struggle to protect the Party’s ideological foundation and to fight against the wrong, hostile views. In addition, the article discusses the limitations in teaching and researching and proposes five solutions to effectively protect the Party’s ideological foundation and combat the wrong, hostile views in the coming time.
- The Meaning of the Manuscript “Correcting the Working Habits” to the Enhancement of Ethical Quality of the Party Members and Cadres
- Reality of Accessing 10 Rules of Moral Conduct among Media Students and Recommendations
- A Discussion on the Experiences of Teaching Vietnamese Language to Foreign Students at the Academy of Journalism and Communication
- 1 New Opportunities for the International Communist Movement with Major Changes Unseen in A Century – The Development Report of the International Communist Movement from 2019 to 2020
- 2 Perspectives of the world and Vietnam on network security
- 3 Educating the Party's guidelines contributes to the struggle against wrong and hostile views today
- 4 Building a “culture for people” basing on Ho Chi Minh's thought
- 5 Promoting the role of political theory lecturers in developing theories on protecting the Party’s ideological foundation
New Opportunities for the International Communist Movement with Major Changes Unseen in A Century – The Development Report of the International Communist Movement from 2019 to 2020
Abstract: In 2019, the communist parties in various countries commemorated the 100th anniversary of the founding of the Communist International in various ways and discoursed the possibility of international alliances in the new era. In socialist countries, China solemnly celebrated the 100th anniversary of the outbreak of the May Fourth Movement and the 70th anniversary of the founding of the People’s Republic of China. Vietnam, Cuba, Laos, and North Korea continued to promote reforms and lay out new developments through the revision of constitutions and the establishment of legislation. Most of the non-ruling communist parties tried to change their strategies of struggle. Meanwhile, socialist thoughts also rose in Europe and America. However, in the context of the rise of the “New Cold War” mentality, the developments of most western communist parties are still on a downward path. In 2020, with the spread of COVID-19, the superiority of the socialist system was further manifested, and the concept of building a community with a shared future for mankind became more popular.