Competence-based Higher Education in Some Countries and Experiences for Vietnam
Education and training is essential to the development of high-quality human resources. Only education and training has the power to develop people, who have professional capacity and creativity in order to manage science, technology, the ability to adjust to social changes as well as the ability to solve the emerging problems in the market economy and meet the increasing requirements of the society.
- The Meaning of the Manuscript “Correcting the Working Habits” to the Enhancement of Ethical Quality of the Party Members and Cadres
- Reality of Accessing 10 Rules of Moral Conduct among Media Students and Recommendations
- A Discussion on the Experiences of Teaching Vietnamese Language to Foreign Students at the Academy of Journalism and Communication
- 1 New Opportunities for the International Communist Movement with Major Changes Unseen in A Century – The Development Report of the International Communist Movement from 2019 to 2020
- 2 Perspectives of the world and Vietnam on network security
- 3 Educating the Party's guidelines contributes to the struggle against wrong and hostile views today
- 4 Building a “culture for people” basing on Ho Chi Minh's thought
- 5 Promoting the role of political theory lecturers in developing theories on protecting the Party’s ideological foundation
Abstract: The Party’s correct guidelines are significant factors determining all victories of the Vietnamese revolution. In the current context, hostile forces constantly find ways to distort and deny the Party’s leadership throughout history. Therefore, it is now urgent to strengthen educating the Party's guidelines for cadres, party members and people. It will contribute to consolidating their revolutionary viewpoints; improving their political will and revolutionary morality; providing them with methods and skills to identify and fight against wrong and hostile views.