Solutions to improve the effectiveness of admission communication at the Academy of Journalism and Communication
Admission communication is especially important to higher education institutions, having direct influence on the existence and development of each institution. In the world, there is admission communication department in big names such as Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge University and even in small universities. In the context when higher education institutions are on the road for autonomy in admission and finance, it is extremely important for higher education institutions in Vietnam to build their brand.
- The Meaning of the Manuscript “Correcting the Working Habits” to the Enhancement of Ethical Quality of the Party Members and Cadres
- Reality of Accessing 10 Rules of Moral Conduct among Media Students and Recommendations
- A Discussion on the Experiences of Teaching Vietnamese Language to Foreign Students at the Academy of Journalism and Communication
- 1 Factors affecting contents of press - media in the context of globalization
- 2 Significance of the fight against corruption and negative phenomena in Party building and construction today
- 3 Protecting the Party's ideological foundation at the Academy of Journalism and Journalism: contributions, limitations and arisen issues
- 4 Building and rectifying morality in the Party based on Ho Chi Minh's thought, contributing to building Party-people close relationship
- 5 Russian October Revolution 1917 and the establishment of the Communist International
- 6 Promoting the role of publishing political theory books to fight against wrong and hostile views
Publishing political theory books is a task under the direct leadership of the Party Central Committee. After more than 20 years implementing Directive No. 20-CT/TW dated 27th January 2003 of the 9th-tenure secretariat, the task has basically met the demand for political theory books of officials, party members and people. It has become a channel for disseminating the Party's guidelines and policies, the State's policies and laws. Also, it has made an important contribution to protecting the Party’s ideological foundation, fighting against wrong and hostile views. The publications’ contents have far-reaching influence on theoretical and political issues, raising political awareness of party members to firmly trust the leadership of the Party and State.