Raising the Effectiveness of the Prevention and Fight against “Self-transformation”, “Self-Evolution” in the Media Today
The media is the main political weapon to fight against hostile ideas; wrong, conservative and backward views. It is also the means and method to inspire and promote the soft power of the people to deal with the aforesaid negative symptoms and contribute to the construction and protection of the Fatherland. The prevention and fight against “self-transformation” and “self-evolution” have been a vital and ongoing political task of the revolutionary media. In this article, the author will discuss the role, requirements and method of the media in the prevention and fights against self-transformation and self-evolution.
- The Meaning of the Manuscript “Correcting the Working Habits” to the Enhancement of Ethical Quality of the Party Members and Cadres
- Reality of Accessing 10 Rules of Moral Conduct among Media Students and Recommendations
- A Discussion on the Experiences of Teaching Vietnamese Language to Foreign Students at the Academy of Journalism and Communication
- 1 Factors affecting contents of press - media in the context of globalization
- 2 External Journalism and the Challenges of the 4.0 Industrial Revolution
- 3 Significance of the fight against corruption and negative phenomena in Party building and construction today
- 4 Protecting the Party's ideological foundation at the Academy of Journalism and Journalism: contributions, limitations and arisen issues
- 5 Building and rectifying morality in the Party based on Ho Chi Minh's thought, contributing to building Party-people close relationship
- 6 Russian October Revolution 1917 and the establishment of the Communist International
Abstract: Russian October Revolution of 1917 was the event of greatest international significance in the twentieth century, strongly influencing the world revolution, encouraging and promoting the self-liberation struggle of the working class, the oppressed peoples and the progressive humanity. For the international communist and workers' movements, the victory of the Russian October Revolution created a trend of combining Marxism with the workers' movement, establishing proletarian political parties in Asia. Therefore, the Russian October Revolution played an important role in preparing conditions, both in theory and organization, for the rallying of proletarian revolutionary forces on a worldwide scale.