Defending Party’s Ideological Foundation: Important and Urgent Solutions for Successful Implementation of the 13th National Party Congress
Defending Party’s ideological foundation and criticizing wrong, hostile views has been a continuous fight since the Party was born and led the People in the revolution for national independence, country union and development in the path of socialism. This article describes the attack on Party’s ideological foundation by hostile and reactionary forces, the achievements and limitations in defending the Party’s ideological foundation and the solutions to protect Party’s ideology in the new situation.
- 1 Globalization and issues in the formation of Vietnamese spiritual value system
- 2 Promoting the Vanguard Role of Party Members in the Vietnamese Working Class Today
- 3 Significance of the fight against corruption and negative phenomena in Party building and construction today
- 4 External Journalism and the Challenges of the 4.0 Industrial Revolution
- 5 Factors affecting contents of press - media in the context of globalization
- 6 Protecting the Party's ideological foundation at the Academy of Journalism and Journalism: contributions, limitations and arisen issues
Significance of the fight against corruption and negative phenomena in Party building and construction today
Abstract: Fighting and preventing corruption and negativity is one of the necessary tasks to clean up the Party. The results of this task have great significance, serving as an extremely important practical foundation to prove the correctness, science and revolution in our Party's guidelines and leadership. It becomes a sharp weapon to fight against reactionary and hostile forces on all fronts, firmly defending the Party’s ideological foundation.