The Meaning of the Manuscript “Correcting the Working Habits” to the Enhancement of Ethical Quality of the Party Members and Cadres
The author summarizes the main ideas of Ho Chi Minh about the legitimacy of the Party and the Party members and cadres in the manuscript “Correcting the Working Habits”; the application of his ideas in the enhancement of ethical quality for the Party members and cadres, especially in the planning of strategic cadres in the light of the 9th Resolution of the Party Central Committee the 12th tenure.
- The Meaning of the Manuscript “Correcting the Working Habits” to the Enhancement of Ethical Quality of the Party Members and Cadres
- Reality of Accessing 10 Rules of Moral Conduct among Media Students and Recommendations
- A Discussion on the Experiences of Teaching Vietnamese Language to Foreign Students at the Academy of Journalism and Communication
- 1 Globalization and issues in the formation of Vietnamese spiritual value system
- 2 Promoting the Vanguard Role of Party Members in the Vietnamese Working Class Today
- 3 Significance of the fight against corruption and negative phenomena in Party building and construction today
- 4 External Journalism and the Challenges of the 4.0 Industrial Revolution
- 5 Factors affecting contents of press - media in the context of globalization
- 6 Protecting the Party's ideological foundation at the Academy of Journalism and Journalism: contributions, limitations and arisen issues
Abstract: External journalism is being strongly influenced by the fourth technological revolution. A paradigm shift emerges in a manner that makes communicators change their awareness and ways of approaching the public with a new messages, new channels, and perception of a new generation of audience. These challenges require the system of external journalism to actively innovate, especially in the field of journalists’ training.